(Static sitemap) |
? Help |
We welcome feedback, including :
details of any errors we've made such as :
- spelling, punctuation, grammar
- telephone numbers, web addresses, law, statistics etc
- incorrect links
- suggestions for improving the wording
- ideas for improving the design/layout of the website
- any information you have which we could add to the site . . .
- information on clothing collections in your area
- scanned images of collection leaflets and bags
- any comments . . .
We'd also be happy to consider allowing people to air their views publicly on the website - along the lines of "letters to the editor". If you want your published contribution to remain anonymous on the site we can oblige - by stating (say) "name and address supplied".
Our EMAIL address (image) :
It would help us if you give a telephone number.
Please note :
- We're a voluntary campaigning group - we don't collect, buy or sell clothes.
We don't distribute collection leaflets or bags.
- If you have goods which you want to give to charity, see the pages on
charity shops and
The Charity Retail Association. These pages explain how you can find out which charity shops are in your local area (and how to contact them).
Emailing you: Let us know if you would like us to alert you by email whenever we've made substantial changes to the website or hear of any significant news. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your address won't be passed on to any third party.
See also :